Sunday, September 24, 2006

REAL-TIME MUGSHOT OF RON



Sometimes its good to put a face to the screen so others will be able to see how the years have treated us. In light of the gathering Tuesday, I wish everybody would do this. Here's a candid pic of me today, Sunday. You'll notice how modestly trimmed my shaggy, vibrant hair is - how the piercing glow of my hawk-like eyes has been subdued for this picture.

NOT SHOWN: The rippling muscles and six-pack-like undulation of my abdominals or the deep, glowing bronze tan. And of course, pictures never can convey the raw sexual appeal of one's personal charisma. Also not shown, several young women groveling at my feet, hoping I will bend down and stroke their hair.

Eat yer heart out Wunnerful Russ.

Hi everybody.. got three phone numbers. Will try to call one of them Tuesday night about 9PM Phoenix time.

Love one another until I can get there to help.

Ronco

CLICK THE HEADLINE TO LISTEN TO RADIO FREE PHOENIX

1 comment:

Mariah Fleming said...

Hey Bro
That's a GREAT picture you handsome devil.