Friday, September 15, 2006

Daniels comin home to Phoenix... Let him in!

Daniel... my brother…
That’s really good news I'm sure looking forward to seeing you again. I just talked to Marilyn, Joes sister... and got Garys #, but not him. They are comin to Phoenix for Joe and Larry’s memorial on the 24th of Sept... To be held somewhere on the rim, above Payson.. That is the tentative plan at this point and should stand firm, as they’ve notified many people.
Gregg will be thrilled to see you as well as Kathy, John, Duane...ect. I'm in Phoenix now also and would really welcome the chance to meet all the KCAC people, bloggers, friends family, new and old... in this life, yet and not yet...
Curious how in this age... We seldom notice our new environments as we enter them... Only in retrospect, looking back on them...
We can communicate, interact, collaborate, build bonds of friendship and trust... all without seeing or physically meeting each other... like having virtual friends and allies, that live in a virtual reality, encoded and stored as X's and O’s, 1's and 0's, on and off... within computers... somewhere on the net... like new DNA and a web of global fiber-optic neurons that connect us, and come to life, like genies, when summoned up... by other newly awakened life forms... yearning… and reaching out, beyond diversity and separation... Like a new one celled being, trying to be born… totally connected and aware, sharing life, love, and evolution, new mutations in the DNA code... where our true genius and ancient knowledge lives.

Oh! ... You think not... yet...

We are all f***ing brilliant… we’re all true geniuses… Way beyond what we’ve been told… Way beyond what our little minds can fathom, define or hold… beyond what we can understand or say… So I’ll just say…
I Love You
Have a nice day
Bruce Frank

PS. I don’t know where that all came from… but you always inspire me Daniel. By the way, weather you believe or understand any of that… You’re probably right.

2 comments:

Mariah Fleming said...

I know where it came from, Bruce! Your heart!
Hey that's sure a cool photo of the red bus up there at the top!! Very clever! Makes me want to holler "right on!"

vagabondvet said...

Thank you... you are beautiful. Inspiring, too.

It's great to hear about the plans for Joe and Larry's memorial, thanks for sharing. It'll be good to honor them.

Speaking of the Rim, do you remember when the Elephant Truck burned on the Rim? I'll never forget that. We'll be going right by where it happened, I imagine.

Also really looking forward to seeing you and Gregg, too, of course, and everyone else... this is going to be a very nostalgic adventure for me. True how hindsight often reveals so much more about our situations than what we realized at the time.

I really liked the synchronicity of Mark sending you that picture... pretty slick, eh? Perfect picture, too.

The internet - I envision it as the neural network of a new evolving global consciousness, a path to increased awareness of our oneness, a vehicle that might carry us farther along the road to enlightenment.

Call me a dreamer.

:~)