Thursday, November 02, 2006

DWIGHT TINDLE ALSO IN HOSPITAL

Hi again, lovers of Serendipity, Circumstance and Deja'Vu..

Like it or not, God is Alive, Magic is Afoot. We don't always agree with what he has in mind for us..... I know I certainly don't but it just goes to show ya - we're not God. But then too we don't get to blame him for Serendipity, Circumstance and Deja'Vu.


I just got this from Scott Jones.....

Dwight in hospital- Inbox

Scott Jones to netrussellshaw, me, lkwake
More options Nov 1 (1 day ago)

I DID NOT PASTE YOUR ADDRESS PROPERLY TO THE ORIGINAL E-MAIL SO HERE WE GO
AGAIN.

Folks:

Dwight called me tonight from room 2310 at Scottsdale Memorial North Hospital. He informed me he has a tumor on his kidney and is still having tests to see the total problem. He sounded upbeat but cautious in his demeanor.

Dwight had some computer problems and did not have his contact list so he has asked me to let people know that he would like to hear from you . I thought I would start with youf folks listed in this e-mail. Please contact people that would like this information.

Dwight says that his day gets busy around 10 AM - noon but thought he would want to hear from folks from early afternoon until early evening.

PLEASE CALL THE HOSPITAL BEFORE YOU VISIT!! HE MAY BE GETTING TESTS AND UNAVAILABLE FOR VISITORS.


Dwight Tindle
Scottsdale Memorial North Room 2310
Direct: 480 323-1210
Thank you.

Scott Jones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been there - done that. Gonna do it several more times again. I can promise you that it DOES feel nice to get a call here and again. Call the man. Cast love. Pray openly if you like, pray privately.

Save them KCAC/KDKB tapes and archives!

Thanks, Scott

Ronco

No comments: