Monday, April 16, 2007

Mariah Reports: Shocking TV News Crawls!!

1. KARL ROVE INTERVIEW
"Bush Administration Members Were All Injected With Teflon 35 Years Ago That's Why Nothing Ever Sticks!"

2. C-SPAN COVERAGE OF KATRINA HEARINGS
"Irascible, Lovable Bart Simpson "I Didn't Do It" Catch Phrase Sold to Simpson's Writer's by Cheney Who Made Billions in Simpson Monopoly Money He Donated to Katrina Survivors."

3.TV NEWS BROADCASTS
"America's TV News: Proudly Keeping Our Country on Edge Since 9-11" (News + Pharmaceutical Ads = A Win Win!)

4. GEORGE W. BUSH PRESS CONFERENCE
"God Told Me Personally the Twelve Holy Commandments Aren't Written in Stone, so It's OK By Him if I Break Some of the Big Ones."

5. TONY SNOW PRESS BRIEFING
"You Can't Possibly Think I Believe What I'm Telling You."

6. JACK ABRAMOFF'S POST-CONVICTION PRESS COVERAGE
"Abramoff to Bush: Turn the Other Cheek My Ass!"

7. PBS PLEDGE DRIVE
"Proud to be Your Equal Opportunity Annoyer!"

8. PAT ROBERTSON & JERRY FALWELL TV SHOWS
"Earth! This Is (Insert Your Personal God's Name Here) I Want ALL You People Out By the End of the Month. I've Got a Client Who's Interested in the Property."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i'm for anyone who can keep a sense of humor during all this bullshit. i don't know how you do it but it made my day go a lot better just to have a laugh. thanks. i'll check this site more often. newbie.
jenna