Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Deleted Thread...

Greetings. The post and comments concerning the Bill Compton videos has been removed. Out of respect for Bill, this topic and comments that followed were removed as they were not pertinent to him. Bill was inducted into the Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame in 2005 and his family and friends are very proud of his accomplishments. The Hall of Fame created a wonderful tribute video about him which is available on their website. William Compton inspired a generation of music listeners. Rock on, Mr. Compton!

I'm disabling comments for this post so that we can all get back on track here. I didn't know I could do that, but am glad the option is there. My apologies to any who may feel slighted by this, but I have received communications from several people I greatly respect who have convinced me this is the best course. If any other administrators on this blog would like a more explicit explanation please email me and I'll be glad to provide it. I wish you all a fine day.

:~)aniel