Sunday, October 02, 2005

Jimmy,
I forgot to say that the song by Buffy Sainte-Marie "God Is Alive, Magic is Afoot" feels to me like it was meant to be on the site this week for Lissa. It's funny that before I read the song on the site last week, for several weeks the song had been playing over and over in my mind. I had not thought of it in years, and it suddenly popped into my head and wouldn't go away. (o: I prefer to believe it was Lissa talking to me through the beautiful song that she no doubt would love very much.
Mariah
"Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us." Marcel Proust

2 comments:

vagabondvet said...

I was sad to hear Lisa's gone on to "bigger and better things"... we humans are selfish that way, wanting to share as much as we can of this life before moving on to the next stage in the evolution of our souls... but I must admit I had the same thought as you did, about "God Is Alive, Magic Is Afoot" being especially "meant" for Lissa. I pray the many blessings she's showered on the world continue to spread and multiply like ripples on a pond, and that her goodness may inspire us to greater love. In one sense she's really more a part of us now than she was while inhabiting her body - just as Bill is. I trust they're both experiencing great joy, singing and dancing with the Great Spirit. Namasté - peace to all...

Anonymous said...

Tuned into your Rebirth site and was jogged to remember promoting some shows in the rag...Actually have copies of Vern Debes ,"Vibrations" from 68 or so, bout the time we brought Jimi to ASU...Dr Dante @JD'S, Superfine Dandelion...Yeah, thanks for the memory's.

miner/poet